Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What should I get? Civilization IV or Age of Empires 3?

Should I get civilization IV or Age of Empires 3. I have played both demos and I sort of like Civilization more. What should I do?What should I get? Civilization IV or Age of Empires 3?
Civ IV is wildly addicting, but if you pick it up, you NEED to add on the Beyond the Sword Expansion pack. BTS turned this game into a game I simply hate to turn off.



There is also a wonderful web site to share stories, get tips, and generally learn and do just about everything Civilization, and once you install the game, your next stop should be there.What should I get? Civilization IV or Age of Empires 3?
im thinking age of empiresWhat should I get? Civilization IV or Age of Empires 3?
age of empiers it is a lot more fun and challenging then civil

No comments:

Post a Comment