Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best civilization in Civilization IV?

I love that game and have only used the Americans. What other civilizations are good for gameplay? I am too lazy to try them all and find out for myself. I'd rather play than evaluate each civilizaton.What is the best civilization in Civilization IV?
That's a great game. I personally prefer Louis for the French. He is good at culture and industry. Culture sends your borders into the stratosphere at the beginning of the game and industry makes building Wonders much easier. Their cultural unit sucks though. Musketeers can move 2 spaces but primitive gunpowder units aren't around for long on normal game speed. I only recommend France if you are shooting for a cultural victory.
  • age dragon
  • dragon age 2 characters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment