Saturday, March 3, 2012

Which one should I get Civilization IV or Civilization IV Beyond The Sword?

I am new to Civilization and want to try it. Also Do I have to buy Civilization IV to play Civilization IV Beyond The Sword because I have heard that Civilization IV Beyond The Sword is just an expansion packWhich one should I get Civilization IV or Civilization IV Beyond The Sword?
You'll need Civ IV to play any of the others. I recommend getting the full box set, but Civ IV is fantastic on it's own as well.Which one should I get Civilization IV or Civilization IV Beyond The Sword?
You need to have Civ IV to play Civ IV beyond the sword, its true that beyond the sword is an expansion pack, so looks like you should go pick up Civ IV and if you like it a lot get beyond the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment