Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How should I get better at Civilization IV?

I got the game today, Whenever I play it, i always get surrounded by other nations and my military sucks, and they dont get territories fast enough.



How should I get better?



also how do I expand my territory and cities...



any help or reference to assist me would b helpfulHow should I get better at Civilization IV?
Some tips that have helped me whenever I played Civilization were as follows.

1. Always place you cities in good locations, not too focused on growth and not too focused on building, unless that's what you want

2. Place cities at choke points to give fortified soldiers a bonus to defense and block other nations from building cities in akward locations.

3. Don't be aggressive unless you are radically above another nation.

4. Don't be too ambitious, so don't expect to wipe out a nation because some of the fights get ridiculous (Once I had an Attack Helicopter attack a Pikemen defending a city, guess who won?)

5. Always trade with your neighbors to increase you relation ship, trade cows for fish, because they have the same effect, but all that happens is that you and the other leader like each other better.

6. Don't expand too fast, one of the hardest elements in Civilizaiton is balance, don't expand so far that you can't defend your cities and all they do is get taken over and help another nation take you over.How should I get better at Civilization IV?
You'll need to google civilization iv cheats - and you will see a list of sites for cheats and hints.
  • xbox live games
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment