Friday, March 9, 2012

What should i better? Sims 3 or Civilization IV gold edition?

I have a mac and I want to know which game I should buy? Is Sims 3 fun for boys or is it mainly for girls? Please answer both of my questions, for I have asked this question 3 times and waisted 15 points. If you dont answer both you probably wont be chosen as the best answer.What should i better? Sims 3 or Civilization IV gold edition?
Personally, i suggest SIMS 3. Its really fun.. Also Sims can to for both genders, it doesnt really matter, as long at you like the game, why should you care what anyone thinks. But I believe guys can play it too (: Which is why they make the choice of having a male or female character (: Hope this somewhat helps. (: ENJOY!!!What should i better? Sims 3 or Civilization IV gold edition?
i have never played a Civilization game but i have watched a friend play one it was cool,but i have played many sims games ( and i am a guy) so no sims is not just for girls,and i love the Sims games, although i haven't played Sims 3 and would like toWhat should i better? Sims 3 or Civilization IV gold edition?
Sims 3 is for everyone. I recommend Sims 3 because it is VERY fun and addicting

No comments:

Post a Comment