Saturday, March 3, 2012

Installing Civilization IV Beyond the Sword in drive that is not C??

I want to install Civilization IV Beyond the Sword on my computer, but I do not have enough space in my C drive. Unfortunately, BtS needs to install in C. Is there any way I can get it to install in another hard drive where I have the required space available?Installing Civilization IV Beyond the Sword in drive that is not C??
I installed Civilization IV is my E: drive and it worked fine.



However, that may not be the case with Civilization IV Beyond the Sword.



Try removing some data from C: drive elsewhere. I think it is a problem with the game itself. It happens with many games. They simply do not work on drives other than C: drive.



There are many games that will not run unless you install it is the C: drive AND in the Program Files folder.
  • car battery
  • vocelli
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment