Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm new to the Civilization game series. Should I buy Civilization IV or V?

I've read nothing but positive things about Civ IV, but a lot of complaints about Civ V. However those complaints seem to mostly be from prior fans of the series dissapointed that it didn't hold up. I'd rather buy a newer game, so as a newcomer which would it be worth getting?I'm new to the Civilization game series. Should I buy Civilization IV or V?
Depends on your specs of computer.

I can't play civ V but I've played civ IV and I loved it!xDI'm new to the Civilization game series. Should I buy Civilization IV or V?
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition is a turn-based game where you essentially have to build up a civilization, and move in turn with other civilizations. They may decide to make war with you, they may trade with you, you may crush them. Anything can go on.



@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment