Saturday, March 3, 2012

Civilization IV: Expansion Packs, can they be played at once?

I am debating on whether or not to get Civilization IV and the expansion packs for christmas. Will I be able to play all three of the expansion packs as one? Like in zoo tycoon the marine expansion pack goes on top of the first one, allowing you to do all of it.



And of course, is the game fun :D?Civilization IV: Expansion Packs, can they be played at once?
Yes to both!

The expansion packs will add on to the original one by one, and will all play together. (Beyond the Sword includes the Warlords set, I only bought BTS and got both) In fact, I don't think you should play without the expansion packs, because they clean up some glitches in the original game.

And is the game fun? Let me put it this way: I'm an avid PC gamer, and I have been watching my dad play the Civ games since I was 3, playing myself since I was 8. Nothing that I have ever found holds a candle to Civ 4. Nothing.

Have fun!Civilization IV: Expansion Packs, can they be played at once?
xcfvhnjm,

No comments:

Post a Comment